Setting up your Hireup account is the first stage in beginning your journey on the platform. This is also the first stage in finding, hiring and managing your team as a person seeking support.
Creating your Hireup account
- To create your Hireup account, visit www.hireup.com.au/register
Tip: We recommend you go through the sign up process on a computer (instead of a phone or tablet) and use the browser Google Chrome (instead of Safari, Internet Explorer or Firefox).
What is needed
- Photo (doesn’t have to be of the person seeking support. This can be of a favourite hobby or pet)
- Support details and requirements
- Funding details (NDIS number if you are agency managed or plan details if you are plan managed)
- Your Support Network: A person in your support network (such as a support coordinator) who you would be comfortable for us to contact as your account is created. We will be in contact this person if we need to confirm information
- Specialised support plans (if applicable) eg. positive behaviour support plans, manual handling plans, epilepsy or seizure management plans
As you start creating your profile you will be taken step by step through the process. There will be questions that ask:
- Personal details like your address, date of birth and full name
- Details about the person seeking support
- What type of support are you seeking
- How you will be paying for supports
Once you have completed your profile, you will be sent an email to book in a time for our team to contact you. This is part of the registration process.