Note: Our First Aid/CPR requirements have been updated during the COVID19 pandemic. Click here to find out more.
We require our support workers to have a valid certificate in either CPR or First Aid. Hireup can accept any of the follow course codes:
- HLTAID001 Provide CPR - valid for 1 year from completion date
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support - valid for 3 years from completion date
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid - valid for 3 years from completion date
- HLTAID004 Provide emergency first aid response in an education & care setting - valid for 3 years from completion date
- HLTAID006 Provide Advanced First Aid - Valid for 3 years from completion date
- HLTAID007 Provide Advanced Resuscitation - Valid for 12 months from completion date
CBD College is a nationally recognised and registered training organisation that runs one-day courses daily. If you currently don’t hold a valid first aid or CPR certificate, click here to find a location near you.
Registered health practitioners will need to supply their registration details and relevant training certificates, please get in touch with our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.