Yes, everyone who joins Hireup is checked and verified to keep our community safe and secure. As part of the support worker application, our team will check and verify:
- Photo ID
- Police Criminal Record check
- Working with Children/Vulnerable People check (if applicable)
- CPR and/or First Aid certificate
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module Certificate
- Two professional referees
To verify those seeking support, our team will review details through their online profile. We will speak with the person seeking support or their account manager to verify these details, and speak with one personal referee. This verification process helps us to keep our community safe.