Yes, everyone who joins Hireup is checked and verified to keep our community safe and secure. For support workers, our team checks two referees and verifies personal ID, a Police Criminal Record check, a Working with Children/Vulnerable People check (if applicable), a CPR and/or First Aid certificate and a current résumé. To verify those seeking support, we speak with one personal referee. This verification process helps us to keep our community safe.
Articles in this section
- How does Hireup work?
- Who uses Hireup?
- Is Hireup different to a traditional support provider?
- Does Hireup verify the people that join the platform?
- What kind of insurance cover does Hireup provide?
- Our pricing model
- Who is the legal employer of Hireup support workers?
- How do I register to use Hireup?
- Creating a great bio
- Upload a profile picture