Information about support plans, types of support, worker training and more.
- Are Hireup support workers able to provide support within their own home?
- What are reasonable and necessary supports?
- What if I have a specialised support plan?
- Should I update my support plan?
- What do I do if I don’t want to work with the same worker again?
- What is my role as a person seeking support or an account manager?
- Why do I need to complete a support plan?
- What types of support can I request?
- Can a member of my family provide support to me?
- What is the job description for my support workers?
- What training do support workers receive?
- What if my support worker calls in sick?
- When will my support workers get paid?
- What is positive behaviour support?
- How does Hireup manage the use of restrictive practices?
- How is medication administration managed on Hireup?