Posting a job is a great way to find new support workers. Whether you are looking for a last minute support worker, looking to add to your team of workers, or need a worker in another location, such as on a holiday, posting a job is a great way to find and hire Hireup support workers.
Post a job
- Navigate to Job Board menu located within the top menu on the platform
- Click button Post Job from the left hand column
- Using the Create Job function choose whether your job will be a one-off or ongoing
- If you have a specific date in mind, click Yes and select the date
- Choose where your booking will be taking place
- Give your job a title in the Job Title field - ie 'Shopping Buddy'
- Describe what you are looking for on the job, be sure to include details such as: 'support worker will need their own car' or 'female/male workers only'
- Review your job post and click Post
If you'd like to, you can hide your job from other people seeking support.