Posting a job is a great way to find new support workers. Whether you are looking for a last minute support worker, looking to add to your team of workers, or need a worker in another location, such as on a holiday, posting a job is a great way to find and hire Hireup support workers who share your interests.
Post a job
- Navigate to Job Board menu located within the top menu on the platform
- Click button Post Job from the left hand column
- Using the Create Job function choose whether your job will be a one-off or ongoing
- If you have a specific date in mind, click Yes and select the date
- Choose where your booking will be taking place
- Give your job a title in the Job Title field i.e. 'Shopping Buddy'
- Describe what you are looking for on the job, be sure to include details such as: 'support worker will need their own car' or 'female/male workers only'. It’s also a nice idea to list your interests or what you want in a support worker, for example if you enjoy being around people who like to chat or someone who prefers the quieter moments. The more detailed you can be, the more likely you’ll find the right type of support.
- Review your job post and click Post
If you'd like to, you can hide your job from other people seeking support.