From different NDIS funding categories and claimable supports to our prices and worker wages, here's what you need to know about pricing on Hireup.
- What funding do I need to use Hireup?
- How to change my service booking with Hireup through your MyPlace participant portal
- What is Capacity Building funding?
- What is Core Support funding?
- Is Hireup a registered NDIS provider?
- I have my funding managed with the NDIA, how does this work with Hireup?
- How much does Hireup cost?
- If I use an agency to manage my support package, will they try to stop me from using Hireup?
- Does Hireup hold disability support packages for people seeking support?
- Do I have to pay GST on the support I receive on Hireup?
- Can I pay my Hireup workers more than the standard rate?
- How to make a Service Booking with Hireup through your MyPlace participant portal
- How do I pay for my invoices?
- How do sleepover bookings work?
- How do I pay for my vehicle allowance?
- Should I reimburse my workers for additional expenses?