Support plans are created by people seeking support on Hireup, to provide a more in-depth overview of the kind of support they need and the work environment you, as a support worker, will be going into. After a booking is made with a support worker, the worker is able to access the support plan at any time through the Hireup platform. The support plan should give you a good overview of what to expect so you feel comfortable and safe heading into your first day on the job but if you don’t feel like you know enough, it’s a good idea to ask those seeking support on Hireup for more information. If you still don’t feel properly equipped to do the job, please contact our Community Support team on (02) 9113 5933 or by emailing us at email@example.com
Articles in this section
- Support Worker Job Description
- Permanent employment at Hireup
- Code of Conduct for home care and support workers
- What are my duties as a support worker?
- Will I receive training?
- How many hours can I work in a fortnight?
- Fair Work Information Statement
- What are support plans?
- What should I do if the person I support asks me to work without creating a booking through Hireup?
- Does Hireup provide car insurance?