Frequently Asked Questions
Common questions about COVID-19, including masks, exposure, resources and the Hireup COVID-19 response.
- Where can I buy face masks?
- Am I able to book support workers for face-to-face support?
- What is the Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- How can I minimise the risk of contracting coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Where can I find more information about the response to coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What can Hireup clients and support workers do if they’re concerned they’ve been exposed to coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Is Hireup working with the Government to advocate for the best outcomes for people with a disability and support workers?
- Can support workers be booked in indirect, non-face-to face ways?
- Can I pay family members to provide support if my usual supports become unavailable?
- Can I receive support if I have contracted or come into contact with someone who has contracted coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Can I provide support if I've contracted or come into contact with someone who has contracted coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What if I am unable to find support workers?