The Hireup Impact and Advocacy Survey is being conducted to understand the impact our support has on the lives of people who use Hireup. We do this by asking people to think about what it means to them to lead a “quality” life. These include things like relationships, achieving in life, safety and community-connectedness, amongst others. Hireup also advocates to government and other stakeholders on issues our community tell us are important. If you have been asked to complete this survey, a link will appear in your Hireup dashboard when you are logged in.
Why is Hireup doing this survey?
As a purpose-led organisation, we are in business to create meaningful and lasting change for people with disability. We do this by providing support that lets people live the life they choose. Support that is empowering, effective and satisfying. This study is one way for us to know how we’re progressing towards that goal. That said, measuring this kind of social change is challenging (as social change is often hard to notice in the moment and occurs over a long period of time), but there are ways we can work back from the impact we are hoping to have to seeing early signs of this in the lives of those seeking support on Hireup.
The questions that relate to personal circumstances have been developed using research conducted by the Australian Centre on Quality of Life, which seeks to understand the subjective and objective wellbeing of an individual, group or society. We chose to use these standards because the overall wellbeing of clients on Hireup is important to us as we consider our role as a service provider.
We are also seeking to get a sense from our community about what issues are important to them. This will direct our advocacy work. Finally, the impacts of Covid-19 are many and varied - we would like to know what this has meant for clients’ experience of Hireup.
What will Hireup do with the results?
What if I don’t want to participate in the survey?
That’s totally fine! It’s an optional survey, there is no pressure to participate so you should feel free to just not answer the questions.
Who can I speak to if I have more questions?
If you would like to provide feedback or talk to someone about these questions, contact us on (02) 9113 5933 or via email@example.com.
What are the T+Cs concerning the survey incentives?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Hireup Pty Ltd (ABN 32 600 120 787) is conducting Hireup’s Impact and Advocacy Survey (“Survey”) and is responsible for the associated draw in which 4 prizes can be won by participants who complete the Survey.
- These terms and conditions govern your participation in Hireup’s Survey which, upon completion, will enter you into a draw to win 1 of 4 prizes offered by Hireup.
- By completing the Survey, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions and that the Survey and your participation in the draw will be bound by these terms and conditions.
- There is no entry free to participate in Hireup’s Survey or the draw.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple responses to the Survey and thereby multiple entries into the draw will be disqualified.
- The opening date for entry will be 31 January 2022.
- The closing date for entry will be on 4 March 2022. No further entries will be accepted after this date.
- Hireup will not be responsible for any entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize winners consent and agree for their first name, last name and postcode to be published on the Hireup website, identifying them as the prize winners of the draw.
Eligibility & Entry Requirements
- The entrant must be a Hireup Client or Account Manager.
- The entrant must have had at least one (1) completed booking with Hireup within the last 3 months from the date they participate in the Survey.
- No Hireup employees or family members of Hireup employees can participate in the Survey.
- Upon completing the Survey, you will be placed in a draw to win 1 of 4 prizes.
- Each prize will be a pre-loaded Visa debit card valued at $300.
- You can only win 1 of the 4 prizes.
- After reasonable efforts are made to contact all prize winners, any unclaimed prizes will be held by Hireup for 3 months from the date of the draw, after which time, a new prize winner will be drawn.
- If a prize winner does not claim their prize within 3 months from the date of the draw, a new prize winner will be drawn on Monday 6 June 2022, at Hireup, via the same method used to draw the original prize winners.
Drawing of Winners
- The draw will be conducted at 10.30am on Tuesday 8 March, at Hireup (Ground Floor, 120 Pacific Hwy, Greenwich NSW) via a random name picker software overseen by Josh Masters (Senior Director of Strategy), Joe Dreyfus (Impact Controller) and Victoria Carollo (Senior Legal Counsel).
- Participants cannot attend the drawing of the prizes however the draw will be recorded for record keeping purposes.
- Within 7 business days from Tuesday 8 March, the 4 prize winners will be separately notified in writing of their success in the draw.
- The prize winners must claim their prize by confirming receipt of Hireup’s email notifying them of being a prize winner.
- The prize winners’ names and their postcodes of residence will be published on the Hireup website on Tuesday 5 April 2022.
- The prize winners will receive their prizes within 28 days from the date of the draw.