Please note: this article only applies for permanent Hireup support workers, you may be eligible if you’ve worked regular pattern hours over the past 6 months.
Manual timesheets need to be entered for cancelled shifts or any shifts that require payment and aren’t processed via the Hireup platform - this includes:
- All leave requests (annual or personal leave)
- Any cancelled shifts (that mean you don’t meet your fortnightly guaranteed hours)
- Any idle activities (such as work activities at Hireup’s office)
- Once you log into KeyPay : click the ‘clock’ icon on the dashboard to enter timesheets
- Select a date, and then a time
- The “Work type” will be the level you are currently paid and day - i.e. L1 Day, L1 Saturday etc.
- Click on the “pencil icon” to add a reason for the timesheet, e.g. Cancelled Shift and client name or Idle Time activity
- Submit your timesheet
(Alt text: A Time Management sheet is displayed as a grid. Dates [Monday 6 September - Sunday 12 September] form a column on the left, followed by other columns with the titles 'Work Type,' 'Start Time,' 'End Time,' 'Units' and 'Location'. The sheet's heading reads: Timesheet Summary for Susan Smith.)
(Alt text: A screenshot of a filled out online form. The heading is 'Edit timesheet'. Sections to complete on the form are 'employee name,' 'work type,' 'location,' 'date,' 'start and end times,' plus an option to add 'notes'. An 'Apply' or 'Cancel' button appear at the form's end.)
Once timesheets have been submitted, they’ll be reviewed by Hireup’s Finance team and processed accordingly.
Timesheets must be submitted by Sunday midnight before pay week. Timesheets not submitted on time will be included in the following pay period.
Submitting leave requests
- Leave requests are entered as per the above process, except in Step 3, for “Work Type” choose the “Annual or Personal/ Carer’s Leave” option.
- Separate leave requests must be submitted for each day or shift that requires payment.
- Please remember to click the “pencil icon” to add the standard booking details in the Notes
(Alt text: The same Timesheet from the first image is displayed. A dropdown under the column heading 'Work Type' is shown. A search bar appears first in the dropdown, then is followed by other leave options e.g. annual leave.)