Whether you manage two, or twenty two accounts on Hireup, you can link them all to a nominated primary account. The primary account will be the one you’ll use to log in to Hireup to access all the profiles you manage and will also be the account all emails and invoices will go to.
How do I link my accounts?
Send a request to our Community Support team via email@example.com or (02) 9113 5933.
You'll need to verify a few details and choose which email you'd like to be the primary account.
How does it work?
(Alt text: a screenshot of the Hireup dashboard, on the right there's a drop down menu, "Switch Accounts" is the first option)
- Log in using your primary account
- By default, you’ll be taken to the client who is linked to the primary account where you can manage their supports/team as per usual
- To switch to another client’s account, simply head to the top right of the screen, click on the drop down menu, choose "switch accounts" and click on the profile you want to access. You can then manage the other clients' supports as per usual.
All accounts are still separate when it comes to messaging, searching and booking a client’s workers. What’s changed is: you will no longer need to log out and back in to switch between clients. You also won’t have to check several email accounts to stay across the two or more clients you manage.
Are all account managers on Hireup eligible?
- If you're an account manager who is managing clients on Hireup, yes.
- If you have clients who are managing their own accounts at present, then we can't link them to you.
- If you yourself are an account manager, but also a Hireup client or Hireup support worker, we won't be able to link your own client or worker account to your account manager account.