If your support worker has submitted a booking but it is not quite right, you can reject the booking so they can submit it correctly.
Check out the video below to discover how to reject a booking:
After your booking has been completed your support worker will submit it for your review. This will appear under bookings on your dashboard.
If the booking isn’t quite right, for example if the time worked is incorrect:
- Click on Edit
- Find the Request a change button and click Edit
- Add a short message to let the support worker know why the booking was rejected
- The booking will be sent back to your support worker so they can correct the booking information
- Your support worker will submit the booking and you will be asked to review it again
- If the information is all correct, finalise the process by clicking Approve