At Hireup we’re committed to building better connected communities, by bringing people together to share experiences, and feel supported. Hireup Community is a forum where Hireup users can share ideas, participate in general discussions, and connect with other Hireup users.
Navigating Hireup Community
All approved Hireup users can interact on Hireup Community. There are 5 topics users can contribute to:
Post your ideas and share community events. You may even want to host your own event!
Tips and Tricks
A place to discuss insights, ideas and life hacks for a better experience with the NDIS, support work and Hireup.
Share your ideas with Hireup
Got a great idea for the Hireup platform or disability sector? Share your thoughts here!
Building a Better NDIS
A place to share ideas for a better disability sector across Australia
Share the story
A space for Hireup users to share stories and to support one another's ideas and initiatives.
Posting on Hireup Community
- Locate ‘Start a conversation’ on the left hand side of your screen
- Give your post a title eg. ‘My first shift on Hireup’
- Write your post! (Please remember to respect people's privacy, and not post names of Hireup users).
- Choose where your post will be posted by click on the drop down menu under ‘Topic’
- Click ‘submit’ when you’re ready to post
Please note, by posting on Hireup Community I consent to sharing my picture, first name and last name publicly. To adjust the details you share, you can edit your community profile here.
Join the conversation on Hireup Community.
Code of conduct:
People Seeking support and Account Managers: