A service agreement is a contract between you (an NDIS participant, person seeking support or account manager) and the service provider (Hireup). At Hireup, the service agreement is the start of our relationship; it sets out what we can expect from each other, our responsibilities and obligations to you and the responsibilities you have as part of our community; to us, to our Home Care and Support Workers and to the Hireup community.
The Hireup service agreement includes the terms of your agreement with Hireup including information such as:
- Bookings policy (including cancellation policy)
- Hireup’s obligations to you
- Your obligations
- Payment terms
- How the agreement can be ended and when
- Health and safety requirements and expectations
- Reporting expectation and process
- Confidentiality obligations (both yours and Hireup’s)
Each service provider will have their own agreement. For more information on service agreements please visit the NDIS website.