To apply to become a disability support worker on Hireup you will need to have the following documentation and checks:
- Official form of photo identification, such as drivers license or passport
- Police criminal record check
- CPR or First Aid qualifications
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module Certificate
- Working with Children Check
- Relevant state based checks
- NDIS Worker Screening Check. In order to apply for the NDIS Worker Screening, Hireup is required to confirm your employment with us. Please do not apply for this screening on your own. Our Applications Team will let you know when to apply for the screening. If you already have this screening as a result of alternative employment, please forward this on to our team.
For more information on how to apply, visit the Become a Support Worker page.