If you’ve forgotten the password you use to sign in to your Hireup account, you can reset it at any time.
The password you choose must be at least 6 characters long, contain one capital letter and one number. It can't be things like 123456 or "password".
How do I reset my password?
- Navigate to https://app.hireup.com.au/#/login
- Click Forgot Password, which is located below the password field, and just above the log in button
- Enter your email address attached to your Hireup account
- Click Submit, which is located below the Email field
- Check your email inbox for a new message from Hireup
- Open this email, click Reset my password. Enter your new password and select Update my password
Change your password
If you know your password but want to change it to something else:
- When you're logged-in to Hireup, click on your name at the top right
- Select Settings from the drop down menu
- Click Account within the left hand column
- Navigate down the page to the Password fields
- Enter your Current password in the provided field, then enter your New password and New password confirmation in the provided fields
- Click Save located below the password fields
- Ensure you are entering the correct email address for your Hireup account and that it contains no typos.
- Ensure you are using the correct Hireup website, double check it's https://app.hireup.com.au/#/login
For security reasons, you won't be able to use the same password more than once. Please try creating a new one.