Yes. All Hireup workers start at our standard rate, and it is possible to pay your workers more than the standard rate. If you would like to pay a worker more than the standard rate, please contact the Hireup team on (02) 9113 5933 or via email@example.com
Articles in this section
- What funding do I need to use Hireup?
- I have my funding managed with the NDIA, how does this work with Hireup?
- What is the Hireup rates table?
- If I use an agency to manage my support package, will they try to stop me from using Hireup?
- Does Hireup hold disability support packages for people seeking support?
- Do I have to pay GST on the support I receive on Hireup?
- Can I pay my Hireup workers more than the standard rate?
- How do I pay for the support I receive through Hireup?
- How to make a Service Booking with Hireup through your MyPlace participant portal
- How do I pay for my invoices?