When a shift has been worked, Hireup will pay your support workers and issue you with an invoice. You can pay your invoice by credit card, direct debit or bank transfer/EFT, by assigning a third-party to pay your invoices or by making a service booking with Hireup through the NDIS MyPlace portal.
Articles in this section
- What funding do I need to use Hireup?
- I have my funding managed with the NDIA, how does this work with Hireup?
- What is the Hireup rates table?
- If I use an agency to manage my support package, will they try to stop me from using Hireup?
- Does Hireup hold disability support packages for people seeking support?
- Do I have to pay GST on the support I receive on Hireup?
- Can I pay my Hireup workers more than the standard rate?
- How do I pay for the support I receive through Hireup?
- How to make a Service Booking with Hireup through your MyPlace participant portal
- How do I pay for my invoices?