Hireup support workers and people seeking support have complete control and flexibility over when and how a shift takes place.
People seeking support create all bookings on the Hireup platform. Support workers will then log in and confirm their bookings before the shift takes place.
- The person seeking support creates the booking
- As the support worker, you can either accept or decline the booking
- Both users can cancel the booking at anytime before the shift takes place
- After the worker has finished their shift, they will log in and submit their hours (and make any changes to the start and finish times if needed)
- The person seeking support accepts and approves the final details
- The Hireup team processes payroll and invoicing for the shift (we do this on a fortnightly basis)