Hireup support workers and people seeking support have complete control and flexibility over when and how a shift takes place.
People seeking support create all bookings on the Hireup platform. Support workers will then log in and confirm their bookings before the shift takes place. The minimum booking on the platform is 1 hour.
- The person seeking support creates the booking
- As the support worker, you can either accept or decline the booking
- Both users can cancel the booking at anytime before the shift takes place
- After the worker has finished their shift, they will log in and submit their hours (and make any changes to the start and finish times if needed)
- The person seeking support accepts and approves the final details
- The Hireup team processes payroll and invoicing for the shift (we do this on a fortnightly basis)