Hireup support workers and people seeking support have complete control and flexibility over when and how a shift takes place. All Hireup shifts are booked by people seeking support and confirmed by workers through our online platform, all before a shift takes place.
- The person seeking support creates the booking
- As the support worker, you can either accept or decline the booking
- The booking can be canceled or changed at any time by both users (before the shift starts)
- Once the booking has been worked, the support worker confirms the start and end times of the shift (and make any changes to these times if needed)
- The person seeking support accepts and approved the final details
- The Hireup team processes payroll and invoicing for the shift (we do this on a fortnightly basis)