Hireup support workers and people seeking support have complete control and flexibility over when and how a shift takes place. All Hireup shifts are booked by people seeking support and confirmed by workers through our online platform before a shift takes place.
- The person seeking support creates the booking
- As the support worker, accept the booking
- The booking can be canceled or changed at any time by both users
- Once the booking has been worked, you confirm the start and end times of the shift
- The person seeking support accepts the final details
- The Hireup team processes payroll and invoicing for the shift (we do this on a fortnightly basis)