As a Hireup user you have committed to the terms of your Hireup agreement and to upholding the standards outlined in our Code of Conduct. Our number one priority at Hireup is creating a safe community for all of our users which is why we have feedback and monitoring systems that help us to know if someone is not meeting the standards we have set out.
If Hireup is made aware of a breach or incident we may suspend your account. If this happens we will:
- Get in touch with you to advise you of the reasons why you’re account has been suspended
- Get in touch with your Hireup team to advise them of your suspension and cancel any future bookings
- Conduct a review and investigation into the incident or issue (if appropriate)
- Keep you informed of the progress of this incident or investigation (if appropriate)
- Advise you of the outcome of this investigation, which could be reinstatement of your account or termination
If it is a serious breach or incident Hireup may terminate your account and notify you of the reasons for termination. We also ensure that you are entitled to a right of reply before terminating your account. You can read the statement on suspension and termination policy.