It is both the responsibility of the support worker and the person seeking support (or their account manager), to be confirming and approving their shifts on time. As a general rule, once a shift is complete the support worker should log into their Hireup profile and confirm the hours they have worked that day, so that the person seeking support can then review and approve the hours. To ensure the support worker is paid in a timely manner and all invoicing is correct, please ensure all shifts have been approved by both the person seeking support and the support worker by midnight each Sunday night.
Articles in this section
- How does Hireup work?
- Who uses Hireup?
- Is Hireup different to a traditional support provider?
- Does Hireup verify the people that join the platform?
- What kind of insurance cover does Hireup provide?
- Our pricing model
- Who is the legal employer of Hireup support workers?
- How do I register to use Hireup?