Yes! If you already have a worker that you would like to continue working with, all you need to do is register on the Hireup platform and get your support worker to do the same. Your support worker will need to go through the application process and have our applications team verify all of their pre-employment checks. Once you are both set up and have had your profile approved, you’ll be able to search for each other and start booking shifts through the Hireup platform.
Articles in this section
- I’ve been approved on the Hireup platform, what's next?
- How to book a translator service
- Who can find support on Hireup?
- Can I use Hireup if I don’t receive NDIS funding?
- Can I use Hireup and another agency at the same time?
- Can I bring my own support worker over to Hireup?
- Can anyone help me manage my account?
- What is an account manager?
- Are Hireup support workers screened?
- Does Hireup guarantee service?