This is no problem at all! Setting yourself up with Hireup to work with someone you already have in your network is very easy. All you need to do is register on the platform and have the person you want to work with do the same. Your support worker will need to go through the application process and have our applications team verify all of their pre-employment checks. Once you are both set up and have had your profile approved, you’ll be able to search for each other and start the booking process.
Articles in this section
- Who can find support on Hireup?
- Can I use Hireup if I don’t receive NDIS funding?
- Can I use Hireup and another agency at the same time?
- What if I already have workers that I like and want to keep working with?
- Can anyone help me manage my account?
- What is an account manager?
- Are Hireup support workers screened?
- Does Hireup guarantee service?
- What if Hireup isn't right for me?
- What if I want to leave Hireup?