We certainly hope not. It is important for people with disability to remember that their support package is their money, and this is especially the case if you hold an NDIS self-managed, individualised, or self-directed package. The agency that holds your package should work with you to spend your funds as you wish, and using part of the package to engage support workers through Hireup should be no exception. If they don’t, there are plenty of agencies that will. If your existing agency won’t let you use Hireup, contact us at email@example.com or call us on 02 9113 5933 and we will do what we can to help.
Articles in this section
- What funding do I need to use Hireup?
- I have my funding managed with the NDIA, how does this work with Hireup?
- What is the Hireup rates table?
- If I use an agency to manage my support package, will they try to stop me from using Hireup?
- Does Hireup hold disability support packages for people seeking support?
- Do I have to pay GST on the support I receive on Hireup?
- Can I pay my Hireup workers more than the standard rate?
- How do I pay for the support I receive through Hireup?
- How to make a Service Booking with Hireup through your MyPlace participant portal
- How do I pay for my invoices?