If you're unable to manage your own Hireup account online, or would prefer for someone else to do so on your behalf, you can nominate someone to manage the account with you as an Account Manager. Account Managers are best suited to be a parent, family member or significant other. To find out more or set up an account manager contact our team via email@example.com or on (02) 9113 5933.
Articles in this section
- Who can find support on Hireup?
- Can I use Hireup if I don’t receive NDIS funding?
- Can I use Hireup and another agency at the same time?
- What if I already have workers that I like and want to keep working with?
- Can anyone help me manage my account?
- What is an account manager?
- Are Hireup support workers screened?
- Does Hireup guarantee service?
- What if Hireup isn't right for me?
- What if I want to leave Hireup?