If you're unable to manage your own Hireup account online, or would prefer for someone else to do so on your behalf, you can nominate someone to manage the account with you as an Account Manager. Account Managers are best suited to be a parent, family member or significant other, and cannot be someone in a paid capacity such as a support coordinator. To find out more or set up an account manager contact our team via firstname.lastname@example.org or on (02) 9113 5933.
Articles in this section
- I’ve been approved on the Hireup platform, what's next?
- How to book a translator service
- Who can find support on Hireup?
- Can I use Hireup if I don’t receive NDIS funding?
- Can I use Hireup and another agency at the same time?
- Can I bring my own support worker over to Hireup?
- Can anyone help me manage my account?
- What is an account manager?
- Are Hireup support workers screened?
- Does Hireup guarantee service?