Hireup is the legal employer of all support workers on our platform. This means we are able to take responsibility for the health and safety of our community, verifying all new workers, providing insurance and payroll services, and setting and maintaining quality and safety assurances.
Articles in this section
- How does Hireup work?
- Who uses Hireup?
- Is Hireup different to a traditional support provider?
- Does Hireup verify the people that join the platform?
- What kind of insurance cover does Hireup provide?
- Our pricing model
- Who is the legal employer of Hireup support workers?
- How do I register to use Hireup?