We know from experience that Hireup support workers love being able to arrange their own work through the platform. This includes setting your own hours! As a Hireup support worker, you are welcome to work for other support providers and agencies at the same time, we don’t ask for commitments or require you to sign exclusive contracts. You can use Hireup to organise as few or as many hours of work as you would like. As a casual employee and as part of our employment agreement it indicates that the minimum shift length on Hireup is 1 hour. Further to this the maximum possible number of hours for a support worker to work in a fortnight is 76 hours.
Articles in this section
- Support Worker Job Description
- Permanent employment at Hireup
- Code of Conduct for home care and support workers
- What are my duties as a support worker?
- Will I receive training?
- How many hours can I work in a fortnight?
- Fair Work Information Statement
- What are support plans?
- What should I do if the person I support asks me to work without creating a booking through Hireup?
- Does Hireup provide car insurance?